Friday, November 13, 2009

Great to meet you all!


If you get the balance right, a little movement carries great weight

Yesterday, I met some really talented, caring, interesting, playful and creative people. We were attending a wellbeing training day facilitated by the energetic and - in my view, inspirational - Andrew Willoughby...

Sue, Peggy, Alan ("GOG"), Steven, Rosie, Margarite, Maggie, Szara, Marie, Helen, Janet, Pat, Maureen and, of course, Andrew...


Thanks! I learned something - and in many cases, lots of things - from every one of you.

PS Apologies if I've spelt any of your names wrong...

Click on the fish to return back to main blog...

<*((((><(

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it was an event full of inspiring people. I have done my dare, has anyone else? I am now working on another one set that day. Unfortunately money is an aspect of this dare! I loved the way all of our virtual gardens connected in some way, it was a beautiful representation. Thanks Andrew for not making us sing!

    ReplyDelete